The Real Estate Runway podcast is all about helping people to amplify life and maximize wealth through alternative business and investment strategies. In this episode, host Chad Sutton and his mother Tammy Sutton, one of the managing partners at Quattro Capital, discuss the marketing needs of a business. They share tips on how to target an audience, create content that will help drive growth and emphasize the need for a strategic marketing plan with yearly goals and a comprehensive roadmap. This conversation also discusses the importance of having a CRM and marketing platform in place to properly analyze customer data, build trust, route traffic and ensure leads make it through the funnel.
Learn more about ALTERNATIVE BUSINESS and INVESTMENT STRATEGIES through QUATTRO CAPITAL!
[00:00 - 06:12] Maximize Your Business Growth with Strategic Marketing Plans
• Quattro Roundtable edition featuring Tammy Sutton discussing the marketing needs of a business.
• Marketing needs include targeting an audience, creating content, building a strategic plan with yearly goals, and driving growth.
• Social media has become the biggest magazine
[06:12 - 12:06] Integrating CRM and Marketing Platforms for Maximum Lead Generation Efficiency
• Discussing marketing funnel from top to bottom
• Creating a one-stop shop with CRM, social media management, brand equity, and content
• Integrating C R M into the website for chatbots and automated processes
• Analyzing data to identify strengths and weaknesses
• Using AI for content creation
• Building trust with customers through human connection
• Measuring leads to improve performance
[12:06 - 18:52] Unlock Your Brand Equity and Drive Faster Returns
• Most people's marketing systems are not fully optimized, leading to massive leaks of qualified leads.
• Automation is important but the end goal should be client relations and brand identity.
• It is essential to have a brand identity that people can trust.
• Storytelling is an effective way to present content and build trust in a brand.
[18:52 - 25:39] Brand Equity and Identity to Stand Out in a Crowded Market
• Brand assets and equity are important for building a successful marketing funnel.
• Brand identity is essential to look professional and trustable
• Brand assets are important to project the company's message and voice
• Standard operating procedures for brand assets must be in place
[25:40 - 35:21] Building Relationships with Intentional Marketing Strategies to Improve ROI
• Strategic plan to funnel people in the right direction with leveled up technology
• Negating the 'shotgun blast' effect of unqualified leads
• Intentional approach to reach out to potential clients through social media, emails etc.
• Building a personal relationship with each client through automated and engaged ways
• Being where customers are and knowing how to communicate with them
• Having correct systems and processes in place to improve return on marketing investment
"The number one reason people don't buy is they have an unanswered question." - Tammy Sutton
"Marketing is everything in a business. Absolutely." - Tammy Sutton
Connect with Tammy through:
or visit https://www.thequattroway.com/tammy-sutton
LEAVE A 5-STAR REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode. Find out how team Quattro can help you by visiting www.TheQuattroWay.com.
Real Estate Runway Podcast is all about alternative business and investment strategies to help you amplify life, and maximize wealth! Click here to find out more about the host, Chad Sutton.
Join the EntityKeeper community today to simplify the way you manage your entities and org charts while reducing manual errors. Easily organize corporate data, visualize ownership structures, store unlimited documents, and manage important filing dates with one secure solution. Click here to start simplifying your entity management with EntityKeeper now!